[Tlhingan-hol] My first blog spam

De'vID de.vid.jonpin at gmail.com
Sat Sep 1 06:41:53 PDT 2012

Warning: Do not click on Qov's link if you do not wish to view pornography!

Qov:
> The phrase collection of jav is a link to collectionofjav dot com, which
seems to be a site reviewing movies.

> jav? lo'vam ghov'a' vay'?

jIHaghqu'.  Daqvetlh DaqImchugh lo'vam Dayajbejqu'.

As soon as I opened the link it became clear what "jav" stands for.  It is
not a site reviewing movies, it is a site specifically reviewing Japanese
Adult Video movies.

(I wonder if some algorithm picked your blog to spam this particular link
because of the repeated occurrence of the Klingon word {jav} in your story?)