[Tlhingan-hol] ramDaq jIQongbe’

ghunchu'wI' qunchuy at alcaco.net
Tue Oct 30 05:08:21 PDT 2012

On Oct 29, 2012, at 8:52 PM, Gaerfindel <gaerfindel at hotmail.com> wrote:

> On 10/28/2012 12:53 AM, Gaerfindel wrote:
>> This was a difficult tranlattion.recasting:
>>
>> {ramDaq jIQongbe’  jItlhuHlaHtaHchugh.  SuS jo’meH vIlo’ jIQongtaHvIS.  bIq vInobnIS 'ej Hoch jajmey vIpuchnIS Qapbogh.}
> jang'a' pagh?

jIjangmeH jIja' neH «nuqjatlh?»

{ram} isn't usually a place, so {ramDaq} is strange. I don't recognize the verbs {jo'} or {puch}, or the word {bIq}. {Qapbogh} is missing a head noun. What I can make out doesn't give me much context to figure out more.

"I do not sleep at the nighttime if I am being able to breathe. I use a wind machinery-bridge [?] while I am sleeping. I must give it a [water??] and all days I must [toilet?] it, that succeeds."

What did you mean?

-- ghunchu'wI'