[Tlhingan-hol] Klingon Word of the Day: rogh

Jon Silpayamanant silpayamanant at gmail.com
Fri Oct 12 08:19:36 PDT 2012

Likely something like that.  Apparently fermented meats are a common staple
for them.  I found this blurb:

* "We ate frozen raw whitefish, sliced thin. The elders liked stinkfish,
fish buried in seal bags or cans in the tundra and left to ferment. And
fermented seal flipper, they liked that too." *

from here <http://discovermagazine.com/2004/oct/inuit-paradox/article_view>.