[Tlhingan-hol] A Klingon Christmas Carol

Jon Silpayamanant silpayamanant at gmail.com
Thu Oct 11 04:45:31 PDT 2012

Apparently we're listed we're credited for the score for this year's
production <http://www.cbtheatre.org/tlhingan/klingon-christmas-carol-2012/>so
it's likely we'll be making some appearances as we did last year.  We
haven't been contacted about it yet but I'll let you know when I know the
details.

-j'onn

On Wed, Oct 10, 2012 at 8:07 PM, Robyn Stewart <robyn at flyingstart.ca> wrote:

> I was impressed by Chicago during qep'a',  and want to take my husband
> back there in December.  Plans are to spend way too much on airfare, by
> flying into Chicago staying for a few days, seeing lots of shows, and
> museums, and then flying on to his family's place in Ontario for Christmas
> and then back to Vancouver.  Anyone want to join us for a Klingon night out
> in Chicago? Wade doesn't speak Klingon, so non-Klingon speaking spouses and
> children can be accommodated.
>
> - Qov

Indiana University Southeast School of Arts and Letters
Music Department

http://www.silpayamanant.com
http://www.troubadore.com/QoQ