[Tlhingan-hol] Klingon translation needed - paid opportunity

Becky Granger rgranger at educause.edu
Mon Oct 8 10:26:14 PDT 2012

Hello -

I work for an IT association and we will have about 8,000 IT folks gathering in Denver, CO next month at our annual conference. We are going to have some large signboards with the current "top 10" IT issues in higher education, translated into a number of languages. We would like to also include a signboard with the issues translated into Klingon as we know our IT folks will enjoy that.

Therefore, I am looking for someone to translate the "top 10" list into Klingon (as close as you can) within the next three days. I can pay a small amount - contact me if this interests you.  https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AnW86vPoOj68dDRCVnVhWHRwQno0RFByVFNROTJVOHc#gid=0

Thanks in advance!

  --Becky

Becky Granger, CAE Director, Operations

EDUCAUSE<http://www.educause.edu/>
Uncommon Thinking for the Common Good
282 Century Place, Suite 5000, Louisville, CO 80027
direct: 303.939.0334 | main: 303.449.4430 | educause.edu<http://www.educause.edu/>