[Tlhingan-hol] Will the mailing list ever be fixed?

Rohan Fenwick - QeS 'utlh qeslagh at hotmail.com
Mon Oct 1 23:38:09 PDT 2012

ghItlhpu' Qov, jatlh:
> The keys to the website were handed over to a responsible person at the
> end of August. A month isn't much time for him to catch up on work from
> being away from qep'a' and come up with a strategy to redo the website.
> I imagine there will be a relaunch before long. I'd really like to take
> advantage of the interest in tlhIngan Hol that The Big Bang Theory has
> engendered.

wa' DoS wIqIp. Wonder if we could convince them to do some filming at qep'a' cha'maHDIch? :)

jang Quvar, jatlh:
> It's really interesting to see how popular Klingon has become during the
> past years. After a long period of silence, caused by the end of TNG,
> VOY, and ENT, suddenly many thing showed up in a big row of special
> events during only one year:
> Klingon Monopoly, Klingon TalkNow, 'u' The Opera, Release of paq'batlh,
> Klingon translation of Facebook and many more other small projects.

Though it's been running for a couple of years, let's not forget the Klingon Christmas Carol. And from what I've heard next year promises to be a big one for Klingon productions as well.

QeS