[Tlhingan-hol] Will the mailing list ever be fixed?

Klingonteacher levinius at gmx.de
Mon Oct 1 03:31:01 PDT 2012

Am 28.09.2012 21:03, schrieb Robyn Stewart:
> The keys to the website were handed over to a responsible person at the
> end of August. A month isn't much time for him to catch up on work from
> being away from qep'a' and come up with a strategy to redo the website.
> I imagine there will be a relaunch before long. I'd really like to take
> advantage of the interest in tlhIngan Hol that The Big Bang Theory has
> engendered.

Yes, they did a great job on that.

It's really interesting to see how popular Klingon has become during the
past years. After a long period of silence, caused by the end of TNG,
VOY, and ENT, suddenly many thing showed up in a big row of special
events during only one year:
Klingon Monopoly, Klingon TalkNow, 'u' The Opera, Release of paq'batlh,
Klingon translation of Facebook and many more other small projects.

PS: Did anyone tell our new programmer to change the name of this list?
It's certainly hurting many eyes to see "Tlhingan-hol" all the time.  :-)

Qapla',
--
Lieven L. Litaer
aka Quvar valer 'utlh