[Tlhingan-hol] final performance of 'u'

PICHLMANN Christoph Christoph.PICHLMANN at agrana.com
Thu Nov 29 09:12:26 PST 2012

For a while I was considering it. But I'm not sure if it's worth the time and effort. If their website would better explain what to expect, I might.
(Or if there was at least a way to buy a DVD or something tangible.)

Still, if a group forms that'll meet before/afterwards, I might reconsider.

Christoph