[Tlhingan-hol] Close female friend of a male?

Michael Roney, Jr. PKT nahqun at gmail.com
Wed Nov 28 17:34:06 PST 2012

We have chaj and maqoch for close friends of the same gender, but no words
for close friends of the opposite gender.

How would one communicate a comparable closeness?

wIj jup and jupna' don't seem to have the same flavor.

Or do Klingons just not have these types of friendships?

This has been bugging me for like a decade now.

-=-=-
Off the subject, all of my e-mails from the list are arriving in bursts
instead of spread out.
Either all of us are on-line at the same exact time, or there's something
funny going on with the list.
Anyone else seeing this?

~naHQun

--