[Tlhingan-hol] Klingon Word of the Day: majyang

Felix Malmenbeck felixm at kth.se
Sat Nov 17 10:44:14 PST 2012

That should be fine. There's always a chance that Klingon ceiling tilers have a special word for it, but seeing as «majyang» appears to be primarily an architectural term, it sounds like an accurate description of a ceiling tile. (Or, if you specifically want *ceiling* tile, also consider «[pa'] 'aqroS majyang».)

I believe this word is from qepHom'a' HutDIch; qepHom'a' wa'maH wa'DIch is happening right now, I believe.