[Tlhingan-hol] TKD surprises

Steven Boozer sboozer at uchicago.edu
Thu Nov 15 09:49:26 PST 2012

I get a mental image of Okrand attaching {rar} some papers {nav} together with a paper clip {mavjop} after suffering from writer's cramp {ngav} while working on the manuscript {ghItlh} of his new dictionary {mu'ghom}.  Then, sitting in his pajamas {nIvnav} and taking a break {yev}, he adds some saccharine {HaQchor} to his coffee {qa'vIn} and nibbles {noS} on a pickle {Hurgh} before getting back to work {vumqa'}.  <g>

(Although I must admit we have seen Worf and Alexander wearing pajamas in TNG more than once!)

--
Voragh
Ca'Non Master of the Klingons