[Tlhingan-hol] Klingon Christmas Carol - 15 December

Robyn Stewart robyn at flyingstart.ca
Mon Nov 5 12:19:33 PST 2012

I've just bought tickets to the play "A Klingon Christmas Carol" for
Saturday the 15th of December. It's a 4 p.m. showing and I anticipate
a few other speakers ranging from beginner to expert attending, plus
us going out for dinner with the cast afterwards, and possibly
touring the local sights bilingually during the day with some locals.

In case anyone doesn't know, this is an all-tlhIngan Hol adaptation
of the Dickens story, with excellent grammar and pronunciation, plus
supertitles for those who can't follow it. I hope as many people as
possible can join us. If you're kind of local to Chicago and are only
prevented from attending by issues of finance, mobility,
transportation, shyness or other things that can be overcome with
will and honour, then contact me privately and we will make this the
greatest drama-centred qepHom ever. Your Klingon will not improve if
you do not use it, and there will likely be your last best
opportunity to use the language in 2012.

- Qov