[Tlhingan-hol] Klingon Word of the Day: vul

Felix Malmenbeck felixm at kth.se
Wed May 30 07:20:31 PDT 2012

> *vulHa'                  be conscious (?)
> *vulHa'choH      revive, "come to" (?)

vulHa'choH makes sense as "come to" or "return to consciousness" to me.
However, I'd probably regard most conscious people as being vulbe', rather than vulHa', since Klingons probably regard consciousness as the more natural state for living creatures.

I might imagine, however, that some may refer to spiritual environment as «qa' vulHa'chu'[ta']ghach».