[Tlhingan-hol] Borg naming convention, assimulation

De'vID jonpIn de.vid.jonpin at gmail.com
Fri May 25 09:33:14 PDT 2012

I'm pretty sure this would've come up on the list before, but how does
one go about expression the typical Borg designation in Klingon?  For
example, Seven of Nine?  {Hut Soch} is ambiguous (does it mean
"9-7"?).

Also, I'm sure someone must have translated "You will be assimilated"
before.  {jumuv net raD}?  But "You will be assimilated" is more like
an impersonal statement of fact; it is not explicitly stated that _we_
will be assimilating you.