[Tlhingan-hol] Klingon spoken in latest Big Bang Theory?

De'vID jonpIn de.vid.jonpin at gmail.com
Fri May 18 15:03:42 PDT 2012

De'vID:
> Also, if someone has recorded the episode, can they post the stuff he
> said in English (and which was originally to be in Klingon)?  It might
> be fun to back-translate it.

I've transcribed it from the clip posted by qurgh:

"The need to find another human being to share one's life with has always
puzzled me... maybe because I'm so interesting, all by myself.  With that
being said, may you find as much happiness with each other as I find on my
own.  [The Klingon would've made you cry.]"

Anyone want to take a crack at recovering Sheldon's original Klingon?