[Tlhingan-hol] Klingon spoken in latest Big Bang Theory?

lojmIt tI'wI' nuv lojmitti7wi7nuv at gmail.com
Wed May 16 18:45:14 PDT 2012

Interesting.

I just listened to it and it sounded like {DaHjaj mojaq...} and I couldn't hear the next word because he was interrupted. Not that {mojaq} makes any sense here. Yep. It's a Klingon word, pronounced admirably well, but it had nothing to do with the ceremony.

Perhaps I misheard, and it was one of the stock phrases. Canon master: Anything starting with {DaHjaj} that this could have been?

lojmIt tI'wI' nuv
lojmIttI7wI7nuv at gmail.com