[Tlhingan-hol] KLCP test (was (no subject))

Alan Anderson alan at kli.org
Sun May 13 20:21:44 PDT 2012

On Sun, May 13, 2012 at 11:42 AM, Ryjoe Stephdog <ryjoe at live.com> wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> Just wondering. I am a beginning tlhIngan Hol enthusiast and looking at the
> list of words for KLCP-1, I realized I knew most of them. How would I
> organize a KLCP test?

The Test Administration guidelines for the Klingon Language
Certification Program is described at
http://www.speers.nu/Holtej/klingon/klcp.htm#4 . I quote the final
sentence of that section here:

"The main venue for testing will be the annual {qep'a'}, but we
certainly encourage testing at other venues, such as at {qepHommey},
and any other events where a Test Administrator (a {Duy}) can make
appropriate arrangements (such as fan club meetings, conventions,
etc.)."

venglIj yIngu'. Where do you live? To where can you travel? This
year's {qep'a'} takes place in Chicago, Illinois (USA) on August 27-29
(immediately before the 70th World Science Fiction Convention). See
http://www.speakklingon.info/ for details. As a thIngan Hol enthusiast
you should make every effort to attend, but if you're absolutely
unable to be there, we can try to figure out how to get you and a
{Duy} together.

-- ghunchu'wI'