[Tlhingan-hol] pIvlob Do je (was Re: nuq bop bom: 'ay' wa'vatlh SochmaH vagh: SImchu'ta')

De'vID jonpIn de.vid.jonpin at gmail.com
Sun May 13 10:04:21 PDT 2012

ghunchu'wI':
> "exponentiation" Delbe' tlhIngan Hol mu'tay' wISovbogh. qachuHlaHbe'.
>
> In the simple TOS formula, v = c•WF^3. Warp 1 travel is light speed, and velocity is proportional to the cube of the warp factor. (TNG changed things so speed increases superexponentially, but Warp 1 is still c.)

Never mind exponentiation, can we even multiple more than 2 numbers together?

X = A * B
A-logh boq'egh B; chen X

X = A * B * C
A-logh boq'egh B; C-logh boq'egh chenbogh mI'; chen X?
A-logh boq'egh B-logh boq'egh C; chen X?
A-logh B-logh boq'egh C; chen X?

I'm sure Klingon mathematicians actually have a shorter way of saying
"X = A * B * C" than the above.