[Tlhingan-hol] lurkers / KLBC (Klingon Language Beginner's Corner)

Rohan Fenwick - QeS 'utlh qeslagh at hotmail.com
Sat May 5 01:08:20 PDT 2012

ghItlhpu' Qov, jatlh:
> I guess the supply of beginners dwindled sufficiently that the BG was
> no longer visible on the list, so no one thought to relieve them, and
> the tradition stopped.

Essentially, yep. The last official BG was ter'eS, IIRC, who took over from
me. If he's willing to officially pass the mantle on to another worthy Hol
SuvwI', maybe that's the easiest way to do it.

> The task used to require an hour or so a day, but you got so good at it.

Oh hell yes. And it's also an amazing opportunity to get your Klingon to a
very strong level. I wouldn't be a tenth the speaker I am now without having
done a BG tour.

QeS 'utlh