[Tlhingan-hol] lurkers / KLBC (Klingon Language Beginner's Corner)

De'vID jonpIn de.vid.jonpin at gmail.com
Fri May 4 08:31:16 PDT 2012

Qov:
> I'm pretty sure there is no BG. We should appoint one and have them write a weekly topic, akin to the word of the day.

How does this work?  Does the High Council of the KLI have to be
convened?  Do the spirits of past grammarians have to be propitiated?
What happened to the last BG?  Did s/he die a glorious death battling
par Hol?  Does a bat(on/leth) have to be passed from one BG to the
next?  Will the previous BG get a statue erected to him/her in the
vaS'a'?

But seriously, doesn't a new BG have to at least be approved, if not
appointed, by the previous one?  Who was the last (/is the current)
BG?