[Tlhingan-hol] wa'maH cha' jatlhwI'pu' po'qu' chaH 'Iv'e'?

Rohan Fenwick - QeS 'utlh qeslagh at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 26 03:43:59 PDT 2012

QovvaD neH QInvam vIngeHpu' 'ej 'e' vItlhojbe'. HIvqa' veqlargh. jInIDqa'.

ghItlhpu' Qov, jatlh:
> Technology has moved on and we could have regular chat times where we
> did this by videochat.  Based on when the activity is on the Facebook
> Translation forum (my current energy suck) about 13Z-16Z and again at
> 00Z -03Z would be good timeslots to camp.

Sounds like a great idea. Being in Australia my timezones rarely sync up
with others so the times I've been on Skype I've never seen anyone else
on. But I'd be very, very eager to videochat with anyone who's about. I'm
usually online at night in Oz so 10Z-15Z, ish. HIrI'!

QeS 'utlh