[Tlhingan-hol] wa'maH cha' jatlhwI'pu' po'qu' chaH 'Iv'e'?

Lieven Litaer lieven.litaer at web.de
Sun Mar 25 23:33:10 PDT 2012

jaj 25.03.2012 18:01, ja' Qov:
> Once upon a time we had the Klingon MUSH

That's funny, right yesterday I thought that this Facebook is quite the
same. If I remember correctly, MUSH stands for Multi User Shared
Hallucination, so pretty close to FB :-)

> Technology has moved on and we could have regular chat times where we
> did this by videochat.

Oh dear, I have tried so often to contact anyone at skype, but never
managed to reach someone. I would even call you, anyone, at the phone to
talk in Klingon, but I have no numbers.

 > Based on when the activity is on the Facebook
> Translation forum (my current energy suck) about 13Z-16Z and again at
> 00Z -03Z would be good timeslots to camp.

What time code is "Z"?

> We have to put some energy into the KLI website so that newcomers don't
> think we're dormant, and get back out there with the technology to make
> our language LIVE.

The website had been a topic several months ago. The first problem of it
is the "visual" welcoming, it does look exactly what it looked like
twenty years ago. That makes it look "dormant". It just needs some more
up-to date pictures of the past qepmey, and some actual dates just to
show that it's still alive.

Nonetheless, your idea about the videochat is nice.

Lieven.