[Tlhingan-hol] good Klingon font?

Lieven Litaer lieven.litaer at web.de
Sat Mar 24 03:48:13 PDT 2012

Am 24.03.2012 10:05, schrieb De'vID jonpIn:
 > This is an example of the sort of thing I want to do:

https://plus.google.com/u/0/b/110116202842822234244/110116202842822234244/posts/Wf7sBoziPkr

Well, THAT font is really ugly, so I really suggest using the KlingonTNG
ttf font, since it really has nice shapes. You might have a little
formatting work, but if it's just for tose three sign, there is no need
to install anything, except for the font.

It's the one I used in the exercise book of qepHom X, check that to see
what it loooks like.

I have put an image on my website, so you can see the larger quality:
http://www.qephom.de/klingon.png

Lieven.