[Tlhingan-hol] good Klingon font?

Felix Malmenbeck felixm at kth.se
Thu Mar 22 11:44:18 PDT 2012

Accidentally hit Reply, not Reply All.
Original message below, but I also want to append something I stumbled upon in my googling:
[X][X]http://www.ticalc.org/archives/files/fileinfo/300/30071.html <-- Must. Dig up. Old. TI-84.

QIn wa'DIch:
---------

Code2000 ( http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Code2000 ) is one alternative, which uses these pIqaD symbol: http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/0/0c/KLI_pIqaD.svg (not sure, but I think they're by Nick Nicholas). I personally find the Roman alphabet and punctuation somewhat unappealing, though.

I believe the font qurgh has on his website is a regular Unicode font with pIqaD added in the designated "Private Use" area. http://www.kli.org/wiki/index.php?Chatting%20in%20pIqaD
http://www.wizage.net/?p=399