[Tlhingan-hol] Klingon Word of the Day: qum

Felix Malmenbeck felixm at kth.se
Tue Mar 13 07:14:18 PDT 2012

Somebody (Qov?) recently mentioned that she liked the fact that {rIt} ("summon") resembled {rI'} ("hail"), hinting that they may be related.
While one should of course not jump to conclusions, I rather like that {qum} resembles {Qum} ("communicate"). Part of me now sees qor being not just military governor of 'orghenya', but also a link between the jeghpu'wI' and the ra'ghomquv.