[Tlhingan-hol] qo''e' tu'bogh pagh - 'ay' cha'maH cha'

De'vID jonpIn de.vid.jonpin at gmail.com
Sun Mar 4 13:30:03 PST 2012

(This scene was actually mostly in Klingon in the movie, and I
actually got my DVD out and listened to it so I could transcribe it.
Then I filled in the lines originally in English, and the one flupped
Klingon line where I can't accurately reconstruct the original from
what the actor said.  Maybe somebody knows what the line was supposed
to be?)

['atlhebur yaH]

FEDERATION PRESIDENT (jIH): Qapla', Qang joH.
KERLA: DIHIvlaHtaHvIS DaH DIHIvnIS.[1]
GENERAL #1: DIHIvbe'chugh qo'chajDaq toywI''a' DImoj.[1]
GENERAL #2: qo'maj wIpollaH; pe'vIl DIbI'laHchu'.[2]
AZETBUR: ghu'maj Dayajbe'law', Sa'.  notlh veS 'a tugh manotlhchoH je maH.[1]
GENERAL #1: QamvIS Hegh qaq law' torvIS yIn qaq puS.[1]
AZETBUR: 'e' neHbe' vavoy.[1][3]
CHANG: SSS[4].  chavmo' neHbogh vavlI' HoHlu'.
AZETBUR: DuvtaH rojmeH mIw.  qIrq... vavwI' Heghmo' qIrq Huplu'.

[1] - Lines actually spoken in Klingon in the film.
[2] - The actor clearly flupped his line.  The only clear word (to me)
was {pe'vIl}.  I tried to fit the sound/meaning as well as I could.
[3] - It sounded like {vavoy} to me, but it might've been {vavwI'}.
Anyone know for sure?
[4] - This is what it sounds like.  In context, it's like the Klingon
version of "tsk, tsk".