[Tlhingan-hol] Klingon Word of the Day: Sech

Steven Boozer sboozer at uchicago.edu
Tue Jun 19 06:04:46 PDT 2012

No idea.  IIRC the Torch was mentioned in passing in the DS9 episode "The Sword of Kahless".  Checking the Memory Alpha and Beta sites turned up:

  The Torch of G'boj is a highly esteemed icon from Klingon history that
  is as nearly revered as such legendary items as the Sword of Kahless,
  Sabak's armor, and the Emperor's Crown. (DS9: "The Sword of Kahless")
  (http://en.memory-alpha.org/wiki/Torch_of_G%27boj )

See also the Temple of G'boj (whatever that is):

  The Temple of G'boj is a loction on Qo'noS. (ST reference: Star Charts)
  The Temple of G'boj was listed as a place of interest and no other
  information was given.  There is likely a link to the Torch of G'boj.
  (http://memory-beta.wikia.com/wiki/Temple_of_G%27boj )

--
Voragh
Ca'Non Master of the Klingons