[Tlhingan-hol] Revised prefix chart from HolQeD?

Felix Malmenbeck felixm at kth.se
Tue Jun 19 00:38:29 PDT 2012

jIyaj. It may be good to practice on, though, since the pronouns follow a fairly logical pattern (it's actually how I learned the pronouns):

first-person (singular)
first-person (plural)
second-person (singular)
second-person (plural)
third-person (singular)
third-person (plural)

[The subject column also has imperative (singular subject) and inoerative (plural subj); marked with (ra'), and found only on the subject side.
There's also generic/unknown subject; this option appears only in the subject column, and all entries contain -lu'.]