[Tlhingan-hol] Lament (Re: A demonstration of aspect we can all follow)

ghunchu'wI' 'utlh qunchuy at alcaco.net
Wed Jun 13 12:18:02 PDT 2012

On Wed, Jun 13, 2012 at 2:26 PM, De'vID jonpIn <de.vid.jonpin at gmail.com> wrote:
> Someone pointed me to http://klingon.org/smboard/ which I joined
> recently, and which is run somewhat along those principles.  It's also
> dated, but less dated than the KLI web site.

Is that the KIDC forums? Take care when participating. When I posted
information about the qep'a' a year ago I was told privately by both
the most active moderator and the site owner that I had violated some
sort of rule. After I tried to find out what I had done wrong and what
I should have done instead, the moderator said outright that I
shouldn't have posted it in the first place and I suddenly found
myself unable to post further, both in the forums and as private
messages. I get a not-so-subtle sense that the board's managers
disapprove of those who focus on Klingon language and fail to treat
the moderators "in character" as Klingons.

A year later I am still unable to post there, though I can log on and
read things fine. If you want to forward my answer to the recent movie
quote challenge, it's "In The Loop".

-- ghunchu'wI'