[Tlhingan-hol] pIqaD in new Trek book

De'vID jonpIn de.vid.jonpin at gmail.com
Tue Jun 12 13:26:29 PDT 2012

Quvar:
> I tried to decipher, using the chart shown at wikipedia.
> To me it looks like it's a dummy text, with commun english words
repetaed, lite at, on, the, his, etc. but the main words seem rubbish or
are based on a different font.

No, it is based on the key you posted, just with a little "twist".

> The first line goes something like this:
> Ad here in the [huhorg] of the [hiho] ...
> on tlh the two ...

You're close.  Hint: [hiho] is actually "High", and the following word is
"Council".

> [] has [] an [] to [] and

There is a way to fill in the blanks.

> and so on.
> I doubt we might find an interesting secret here :-(

It's not much of a secret, but it is an actual English language text.