[Tlhingan-hol] 125,000

Qov robyn at flyingstart.ca
Wed Jun 6 08:17:57 PDT 2012

I see that TKD says "some of the number forming elements for higher
numbers are ..." and stops at 'uy'. Clearly there are more we don't
know. That suggests to me that there is one for each place up as high
as Klingons need to count before whatever their scientifix notation
is cuts in. But just as people who want to be clear when talking to
an international audience avoid words like billion and say "a
thousand million" or "a mllion million,"  I imagine 423,198,765,432
could be understood as
loSbIp cha'netlh wejSaD wa'vatlh HutmaH chorgh'uy' Soch bIp javnetlh
vaghSaD loSmaH wejmaH cha'.

- Qov