[Tlhingan-hol] mutually subordinate clauses?

lojmIt tI'wI' nuv lojmitti7wi7nuv at gmail.com
Mon Jun 4 19:23:53 PDT 2012

While I think that all the suggestions here are good sentences expressing variations on the originally stated meaning, I can't agree that aspect markers explicitly and exclusively mark the difference between a general tendency of an action to occur and a specific instance of the action occurring. There's just no evidence that I can recall for this in TKD or other canon.

It might be kinda cool if it were true, but I doubt it's true.

More likely, it's like plural suffixes on nouns. Put them in if you want to make a point of marking aspect, but if you leave it out, it's typically not a big deal.

Sent from my iPad