[Tlhingan-hol] Klingon Word of the Day: yIntagh

De'vID de.vid.jonpin at gmail.com
Tue Jul 24 12:26:49 PDT 2012

>> Klingon word:   yIntagh
>> Part of speech: noun
>> Definition:     life-support system

Voragh:
> N.B. Don't confuse with {yIntagh}, a Klingon curse:

I wonder if young Klingon children don't titter when they hear talk
about life-support systems after learning this curse, the way
English-speaking children of a certain age do when they hear the
English word which can refer to a small cat or a weakling or coward.

I also wonder if the curse {yIntagh} didn't begin its life as part of
a longer phrase involving life-support systems.