[Tlhingan-hol] Google+ Hangout in Klingon

De'vID de.vid.jonpin at gmail.com
Mon Jul 16 15:06:42 PDT 2012

De'vID:
> Is anyone interested in a Google+ Hangout in Klingon?  I'm thinking of
> hosting one next week.
>
> (If you don't know what a Google+ Hangout is, it's basically a group
> video chat: http://www.google.com/+/learnmore/hangouts/ )

Can everyone who is interested in this tell me off list what time zone
they're in, and what their preferred/available times are?  (You don't
have to tell me your geographic location, just UTC/GMT +/- N will do.)
 Some countries span more than one time zone, and it's always a
particular time somewhere in the world. :-)

By the looks of the replies I got, though, it seems interested parties
are distributed throughout the world, so it may be a bit difficult to
find a time that satisfies everyone.