[Tlhingan-hol] iPhone aurocorrect hint

Robyn Stewart robyn at flyingstart.ca
Tue Jul 10 15:50:20 PDT 2012

Yes, but in English it's very useful to have autocorrect, because it fixes things that result from hitting nearby keys while typing quickly with my thumb. I'm not sure I've typed a single word of this English correctly so far, but they all look right because I can trust autocorrect to fix them.

DaH tlhIngan Hol vIghItlhchoHpu'mo' wa' leQ neH vIHotpy' 'ej chuch puH Hol vIlo'. yuQ 'oSbogh leQ vIHotDI' qaS.

DaH DIvI' Hol vIlo'qa' except that I accidentally forgot to stop typing in Klingon after I switched back to DIvI' Hol on the keyboard.

- Qov