[Tlhingan-hol] qo''e' tu'bogh pagh - 'ay' chorgh

Robyn Stewart robyn at flyingstart.ca
Sat Jan 28 15:43:03 PST 2012

I would cast further than that. I don't see that "nature abhors a
vacuum" is especially relevant to Spock's nepotism here. He's just
saying that he wants there to be a succession, and trying to
encapsulate it in a pithy saying. I might go with Dal pagh jagh, but
mataHmeH maSachnIS, and indeed many from TKW seem relevant here.