[Tlhingan-hol] More new words from Maltz

Qov robyn at flyingstart.ca
Thu Jan 26 18:05:29 PST 2012

I'm always the last to see puns. I looked at taSman and thought,
"okay, taS is "solution," so it looks like the gloss "fluid" really
has legs, and now what would man be? I've never seen that syllable
before. It could be meaningless today, but once meant something like
groove, channel, or viaduct.

And matlh still finds genitalia too taboo to mention, but gives us
the vocabulary to classify all holes into those that can and cannot
be filled?  And to think that there were days on which I thought I
had exhausted the possibility of Klingon porn.

- Qov