[Tlhingan-hol] KLI being maintained? Looking for back issues of HolQeD

Raphael Argos rargos at nc.rr.com
Thu Jan 26 15:42:03 PST 2012

Greetings all,

I'm interested in learning more about Klingon and was tempted to join the KLI, but it looks like little (if anything) is being done to keep the website up to date or respond to requests.  Can anyone comment on this?

The primary reason I was thinking of joining the KLI was I'd like to get back issues of HolQeD.  I thought I saw a post some time back that Mr. Schoen might have been looking to scan in back issues and make them available.  I would really like (and would gladly pay for) to get a complete set of HolQeD in either print or digital form.

Any pointers?  Sorry for two big questions in my first message to this list, but I'm having trouble finding ANY Klingon-related mailing lists that would even process my subscription requests.

Thanks and best regards,

Raphael