[Tlhingan-hol] Klingon Word of the Day: HuD

Felix Malmenbeck felixm at kth.se
Wed Jan 18 01:26:17 PST 2012

I've heard from a few sources that MO canonized ngech=cleavage at qep'a' wejDIch. http://reocities.com/Area51/Rampart/9133/

paq'batlh reveals HuDqIj; "the Black Hills".
Also, it canonizes QIStaq as the spelling of Kri'stak. Sadly, though, no word for volcano.

HuDqIjDaq
qet
ghIq Hechaj bot QIStaq

Running
Over the Black Hills
Until Kri'stak blocks their path.

There are some more interesting sentences which I'll post when I get back from work, unless someone beats me to it.