[Tlhingan-hol] Klingon Word of the Day: nab

Felix Malmenbeck felixm at kth.se
Sun Jan 15 09:20:01 PST 2012

Same for me. I very often want to stick suffixes where they don't belong.

Examples of bad grammar I might want to use:
chaH *DaSuvchuqmoHnIS  = You need to make them fight each other
*qaghojlaHmoHqang 'ach qaghojqangmoHlaHbe' = I'm willing to make you able to learn but I'm unable to make you willing to learn
*vIghojmoHqa'laH 'ach vIghojHa'moHlaHbe' = I can resume teaching her but I can't make her unlearn / mislearn.
*yIHub'eghlaHHa'moH = Make him unable to defend himself!

(I only marked the ones that were improperly formed with *; not the ones that were properly formed but mean something other than what was intended)