[Tlhingan-hol] Is {chach} also a verb?

Felix Malmenbeck felixm at kth.se
Thu Jan 12 04:07:31 PST 2012

For the record, here's what it says in the notes:

---------
chach! ["Emergency!"] (untranslated) [ST6]; tlham chach chu'qa' "Restoring auxiliary gravity." (clipped?) [ST6]; "If I heard this correctly, chach appears to be acting as a quality here: 'backup/auxiliary gravity'. If it's a noun, I would expect the noun+noun phrase ?chach tlham 'emergency gravity'." /Steven Boozer [2006-10-04]; Article in HQ is called "Additional Vocabulary" and contains the veS QonoS list of words.
---------

That's the only reason I know of to suspect it's a verb.