[Tlhingan-hol] Beginner Story: nuq bop bom 76-78

Wiechu ddanecki at gmail.com
Tue Jan 10 10:59:16 PST 2012

> 'Iv ghaH yaS wa'DIch vav'e'?
> qaw tlhIngan wo' 'e' HoD'e' noyqu' ghaH (I'm probably wrong here: He's the
> most famous captain empire remembers.)
>

> Remember that the 'e' must represent the sentence before it, and that that
> sentence must be the object of the  next sentence.
>
> Maybe:
>
> HoD noyqu' ghaH 'e' qaw tlhIngan wo' - The Empire remembers that he is a
> very famous captain.
>
> You can learn a special new construction: law'/puS.
>
> HoDvam noy law' Hoch noy puS - this captain is the most famous of all

> It's not quite what I wanted to say but I suppose there's no other way to
> say it.
>
> There may well be. You can put those tools together and see what you come
> up with.

The only sentence I can come with is: HoDvam noy law' Hoch noy puS 'e' qaw
tlhIngan wo'

But it still isn't exactly what I want to say.

I was thinking to use -bogh somehow but can't figure it out.

HoDvam noy law' Hoch noy puS ghaH qawbogh tlhIngan wo'

Perhaps something like that:

qawlaH tlhIngan wo' HoD'e' noy law' Hoch noy puS

or even closer to my previous sentence

qawlaH tlhIngan wo' HoD noyqu'

> majQa', yIghojchuu', 'ach Do'Ha' vIleghlaHbe'. jabbI'IDghomvam Qapbe'.

Do'Ha'bej

 --
Wiechu