[Tlhingan-hol] yIntaH wIch

Qov robyn at flyingstart.ca
Tue Jan 3 16:37:45 PST 2012

Sarqu'mo' Holmey, ghojmeH poH ghajbe'ba'pu' loDHom.  nepba'. ghaytan
nep je tlhIngan Hol jatlhwI'pu'.

In Ontario it's likely the languages they were offered included Dene,
Cree, Mandarin, Punjabi, Arabic, Russian and something from the horn
of Africa. You could postulate quite a few if a linguistically gifted
child with multilingual parents had grown up in multiple countries,
or if you got to include multiple romance languages but I too would
have called bullshit on those respondents.

- Qov