[Tlhingan-hol] voDleH Sut chu' (or, paghmo' tIn mIS)

De'vID jonpIn de.vid.jonpin at gmail.com
Tue Feb 7 13:21:21 PST 2012

loghaD:
>> lutlhej[8] veng chuQun nIv.

Qov:
> I would make it {tlhej}. Inherently plural nouns are grammatically
singular.

ghotpu' 'oS'a' {chuQun} mu'?  *quvqu'ghach* 'oSbe''a'?  {le'yo'}
rurbe''a'?  chay' ngoDHey wISov?

loghaD:
>> tIngvo' 'evDaq chanDaq chuQun naD Qoy voDleH.

Qov:
> I'm confused by the change from tIngvo' to 'evDaq and chanDaq. Is there
some significance? If it's "from the SW, to the NW to the E" I don't get
why the movement. If it's from the SW, and in the NW and in the E" then you
need a je after that.

{Dat} rur {tIngvo' 'evDaq chanDaq}.  'e' QIj De'vam:
http://www.kli.org/wiki/index.php?idiom