[Tlhingan-hol] the KLI website

De'vID de.vid.jonpin at gmail.com
Fri Dec 28 03:04:47 PST 2012

Quvar:
>> a german online newspaper shows some of the oldest websites of the web -
>> among them the KLI's page:
>>
>> http://www.sueddeutsche.de/digital/uralte-websites-fossile-in-html-1.1535825-3
>>
>> Perhaps it is really time to change the layout a little now ;-)

J Harness:
> Yeah really.
>
> Who is in charge of the website now? Could we put together some sort of
> committee to work on this?

The last time this came up, I asked around and lojmIt tI'wI' nuv
(formerly charghwI'), who used to have the password, told me that he
has lost it, but that Seqram (cc'd) should have it.  If not, then
certainly Lawrence (cc'd) does, or can get it reset.  Also, the KLI
web site is hosted by the Lojban people, maybe their webmaster (bcc'd)
can recover the password if no one has it.

The wiki is broken, and I think no one can subscribe to the mailing
list any more.  The web site has, for all intents and purposes,
completely fallen apart.