[Tlhingan-hol] New Klingon glossary extractor + flashcards

Zrajm C Akfohg zrajm at klingonska.org
Mon Dec 24 20:10:53 PST 2012

Lately I've been working on a little Javascript program intended to teach
Klingon to beginners. Now, its not as polished as it could be yet, but the
idea is this:

You insert any Klingon text into a program, which analyses it for you and
gives you a glossary (with translations) of the words in the text.

The program has flashcard feature that you can use to teach yourself new
words.

As your vocabulary grows, the program keeps track of which words you
already know, so that you can use the program both to estimate how many new
words there in any given text, and to learn these new words.

If you want to try this program out, go to
http://klingonska.org/glossary/and see if you can make sense of it.
(If you can't, don't hesitate to tell
me what I could do better.)

Also, I'd like to have a somewhat catchier name for it than the current
"Klingon Glossary Extractor & Flashcards", so if anyone has ideas for a
name, that would be appreciated. :)

/maHvatlh