[Tlhingan-hol] Klingon Word of the Day: ghomHa'

Felix Malmenbeck felixm at kth.se
Tue Dec 11 11:36:49 PST 2012

>From the script, according to ST Minutiae (http://www.st-minutiae.com/academy/literature329/526.txt):

------------

	Worf recovers his composure and addresses the ranks.

					WORF
			Yih-Ghom-HAH! (Dismissed!)

	The troops file out. As the DOOR CLANKS shut behind
	them, Martok sidles up to Worf, observing him
	carefully.

So, I'm guessing the word was {yIghomHa'}. Or, he might be informing them that the ship's chef has just marinated a fresh batch of tribbles.