[Tlhingan-hol] wojmoHwI' yupma'

Alan Anderson qunchuy at alcaco.net
Mon Dec 10 10:45:43 PST 2012

On Mon, Dec 10, 2012 at 12:24 PM, Gaerfindel <gaerfindel at hotmail.com> wrote:
> There's no mistake.  It's a reference to an Adam Sandler song.

I found lyrics to Sandler's "The Hanukkah Song", which does contain
the phrase "eight crazy nights." I have to assume that's the song
you're talking about. The only thing I see in it that hints at being
ungrammatical on purpose is the addition of "-anukah" in places to
force a rhyme.

What were you trying to say?

-- ghunchu'wI'