[Tlhingan-hol] Wednesday begins qep'a'

Qov robyn at flyingstart.ca
Wed Aug 29 09:12:50 PDT 2012

Forgot to tell you a gem from the Lieven chat. He was talking about
the difficulty of understanding people and pointed out that in German
the words are long. If you miss one sound in a word there are fifteen
more coming and you can make up for the missed one.

Now we're back in the Addams room and something called 'biscuits' are
being distributed.  They are slightly raised flour cakes about half
the size of my palm, and are doughier than a bun.

We're discussing possibilities for next year's shirts. Suggestions:
* fingers and toes
* depiction of a sash
-- long digression on Earth temperature scales, the correct wine
serving temperature--

I got to tell stories about writing my novel, to people who were
eager to listen. Dun!

Now Lawrence is giving out qaghHom cha' tickets, and there's a newbie
in the room.