[Tlhingan-hol] Missing content in digest mails? (pure HTML mails perhaps?)

David Trimboli david at trimboli.name
Tue Aug 28 16:59:53 PDT 2012

On 8/28/2012 6:15 PM, Michael Roney, Jr. PKT wrote:
> Great, my messages seem to not be being archived.
>
> Is this only an archive problem? Or are people receiving garbled text as
> well?
>
> Is there any way to update the list to accept the messages as is?

You're sending in UTF-8, which I have discovered means the message is
sent to the list in a readable form, but does not get archived. Change
your encoding to Western (ISO-8859-1) to get archived.

Lawrence was having the same problem, and he's going to be talking to
the list guys about it.

http://www.trimboli.name/